O Blog da Família Power

domingo, março 20, 2005

Jet Plane =)

Achei bem por a letra desta música aqui porque assim como há músicas que caractizam turmas, ou têm a ver com elas ( eheh, podia, mas não vou referir nomes:P ...), acho que é esta que nos caractriza! =) O que acham?=P


Jet Plane:
All my bags are packed,
- I'm ready to go
Standing here, outside your door,
I hate to wake you up, to say goodbye
[Up to say godbye]
But the dawrn is breakin'
Its early morning,
The taxi's waitin',
He's blowin' his horn...
Already I'm so lonesomeI could cry...
So kiss me and smile for me;
Tell me that you'll wait for me;
Hold me like you'll never let me go...
[Never let me go]
'Cos I'm leavin', on a jet plane.
[on... a jet plane]
Don't know when I'll be back again
[I'll be back again...]
Oh baby, I hate to go!...
[I-I hate to go-o]
Theres so many times, I've let you down...
So many times, I've played around;
but I tell you now, they dont mean a thing...
Every place I'd go, I'll think of you;
Every song I'll sing, I'll do it for you,
When I come back I'll be wearing your wedding ring...
So kiss me and smile for me;
Tell me that you'll wait for me;
Hold me like you'll never let me go...
[Never let me go]
'Cos I'm leaving on a jet plane
[on a jet plane]
Don't know when Il'l be back again
Oh baby, I hate to go...
Now the time has come, for me to leave you;
One more time,
Let me kiss you;
So close your eyes andI'll be on my way
[yeaah, hey]
Dream about the days, about to come
When I won't have to, leave you alone...
About the times, that I wont have to say:...
Oh, kiss me and smile for me;
Tell me that you'll wait for me;
Hold me like you'd never let me go;
'Cos I'm leavin', on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again...
Oh baby, I hate to go...
But, I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know if I'll be back again
Oh baby, I hate to go...
Oh baby I hate to go [I must leave]...
Obrigada pela correcção Xika!=)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:44 p.m., Blogger Barbara said…

    Para já, não estás a difamar o meu inglês! tas a difamar o inglês do site d onde tirei a letra (n tive foi paciência pa corrigir...:p). Sinceramente, conhecendo como conheces o meu inglês...:P

     
  • At 1:45 p.m., Blogger Barbara said…

    ah, e para sua informação, há mais do que 1a versão!:P

     
  • At 5:54 p.m., Blogger Barbara said…

    e vocês a insistir em chamarem-me BARBIE, ainda por cima em sitios Públicos!:P:s

     

Enviar um comentário

<< Home